When you have a website, there are many small website maintenance tasks. You and your team need to take care of these tasks to ensure your website is operating optimally. When I create a website for clients like you, I provide you with a Website Owner’s Manual showing you what tasks you need to complete regularly.
These tasks ensure your website remains secure and provides a great user experience.
Why Website Maintenance?
You might be wondering why you would have to do anything else after creating your website. Why do websites require regular maintenance and updates?
The technology used online is constantly changing and adapting, mostly with security and user experience in mind. The internet’s platforms are in a constant state of flux and growth. You need to keep your website up to date with the latest versions of the software that power your websites. This includes the plugins enhancing their website’s features. You also need to monitor how your website displays on different devices (from mobile phones to wide monitors)..
Hackers constantly develop fresh ways to hack websites or attack sites with malware. Updates are necessary and urgent to close the holes that might leave your website open to attack.
Just as you ensure your car gets regular maintenance to work properly, your website also needs to be kept up to date to provide your customers with the best possible experience.
My Website Maintenance Plans
If you don’t have the time or the patience, no worries. You don’t have to take care of these website maintenance tasks yourself. I can help.
My website maintenance plans start at $25 per month and include:
- Regular backups of your site and database
- Regularly updating WordPress, your Theme, your Plugins and other software that keeps your website working as it should
- Ensuring your website is loading fast and providing a good user experience to your visitors
- Regularly checking your analytics to spot trends and problems before they start
- Monitoring Search Console performance for potential problems
- Monitoring Search Engine performance for specific keywords
- Regularly checking for broken links and fixing them as needed
- Performing a weekly visual inspecting of your website for any potential problems that have popped up.
Interested in a website maintenance plan? Let’s schedule a call. Send me a message on my contact form here.