This logo for a goat farm needed to be easily printed on labels for goat’s milk products, as well as used in social media. The client already had a logo that was done years ago. She didn’t want to stray too far from the original design, but she did want it updated and designed in color (instead of black and white). Additionally, I created this logo with Adobe Illustrator, and provided it to her in SVG format too, so that it would retain quality no matter what size it was used.
My weekly newsletter will share with you my thoughts and tips to help you live a more productive life. My tips will help you without compromising what matters most to you! I'll also share designs and tools I've developed to help you along the way.
Ready to Get More Done?I'd love to help you get started, by offering you my free ebook workbook, "The Secret Roadmap to Getting More Done".
- Design: What Your Vote Really Shows
- Bumper Sticker Design: Keep Calm and Read to a Child
- Avoiding Scams as a New Website Owner
- Design: Not the Elephant or Donkey, but the Lamb
- What is Usability and Why Does it Matter?
- Writing an Ad Disclosure for your Blog or Website
- Music to Write To: My Summer 2017 Writing Playlist on Spotify
- Maximize Your WAHM Productivity this Summer While Enjoying Your Kids & Having Fun!
- Art Nouveau Style Herb and Spice Jar Labels
- How to Make Some Extra Cash Using Pinterest
- How to Figure Out Who Your Audience is, and What They Need
- Jugendstil Style Personalized Canning Jar Labels
Browse by Topic
Bookplates Brochure Design Calligraphy Digital Workspace Domain Name Drawing DVD design eBooks Evernote General News Goals Google Calendar Google Drive Google Keep Habits Home Business Homeschool Icon Design Label Design Logo Design Menu Planning Michigan Mind Mapping Money Management Motherhood My Design Work Organization Packaging Design Print Design Quotes scams SEO Social Media Time Management Web Design Web Graphics Website Wide-Margin Bible Wordpress Writing Zazzle Zazzle Designs